Body Glide Warranty Policy
Body Glide cares about quality.
Body Glide warrants to the original purchaser that our products (“Product(s)”) will be free of manufacturing defects until the Product’s expiration date under normal care instructions when purchased from Body Glide or from an authorized Body Glide seller. Because Body Glide is unable to control the quality of its products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, this limited warranty does not cover Body Glide products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Body Glide or the Body Glide authorized seller will replace or provide a refund for a defective product that is covered by this limited warranty.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Products purchased other than from Body Glide or an authorized Body Glide seller.
- Products that have passed their expiration date.
- Damage from storing the product contrary to directions on the packaging.
- Products purchased or delivered outside the country designated on the package.
- Products that have been tampered with, modified, or altered.
To make a warranty claim, please call Body Glide at 07 3289 6560 or email email@example.com with the following information available:
- Product Name and Size
- Place of Purchase, including Name of the seller of the Product
- Date of Purchase
- Purchase Price
- Lot/Batch code printed on the bottom of the product tube
- Expiration date printed on the bottom of the product tube
You may then be asked to send pictures of the Product which show the claimed defect, the expiration date, and lot number, and provide a copy of the original purchase receipt or other proof of purchase by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no warranties which extend beyond those stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be applicable to Products, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.